What makes the Newcastle Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training diploma different?
I can remember very well working through a confusing list of training options before settling on the Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training School. So many options and providers, different qualifications offered and abbreviations that meant nothing to me. So why did I choose CPHT?
1. It is both a UK and internationally recognised School with 20 UK and 6 international satellite schools.
2. It offers the Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma, steeped in the lastest research from neuroscience and considered to be the gold standard in qualifications.
3. Practice with real clients is built in right from weekend one – the course requires students to work with family,friends and then real clients in between each course weekend, with full access to supervision from lecturers whenever needed. CPHT students qualify for student insurance to do this and that is because of the high quality of the CPHT curriculum and teaching. It is one of the few schools allowed to offer this and it means that students are confident in client work when they qualify.
4. The course has achieved such a high level of accreditation that graduates are automatically entitled to become registered with the CNHC (Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council), which the General Medical Council want to see when looking to support a particular Alternative Health Practitioner. So it isn’t just lecturers that gain registration -graduates can too.
5. It has a marketing module – there is no point being confident in working with clients if you have no idea how to set up your business. Because of the built in client work and the marketing module,you qualify from CPHT with a growing business already established.
6. Supervision on course and post qualification is available.
7. An Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma and Supervision Diploma is offered for those who want an even higher level qualification.
8. CPD courses are a core feature of post graduate support.
9. You can pay as you go – if you decide the course isn’t for you, you only pay for what you have attended.
10. It looked fun!
That was my thinking at the time. Over 5 years on I still have a thriving, full time practice. You could achieve the same! Find out more from Anne Wyatt and Cathy Cartwright at www.cphtnewcastle.co.uk